How can I find a Solicitor to represent me to make a personal injury claim?

We recommend Vincents Solicitors who are based in Preston to all our customers.

How much will it cost me to make a claim?

Our recommend solicitors who enter into a Conditional Fee Agreement in relation to their legal costs – essentially no win, no fee (some fees maybe payable) - and may take out an Insurance Policy to protect you against any other potential costs.

How long will it take to settle a claim?

It all depends on factors outside of any one person’s control, but our highly experienced solicitors will deal with, and settle, your claim as soon as possible on the best terms for you.

How much will I get for a personal injury claim?

It depends on what type of injuries you have sustained, how long it has taken to recover from them and what other losses you have incurred as a result. Compensation amounts vary for different injuries and the areas of the body affected your solicitors can advise you on this.

Is there a time limit to make a claim?

There is a statutory limit of 3 years from the date of the accident, and a claim can be submitted at any stage during this period. In cases involving children, they have 3 years from the date of their 18th birthday – if they have not already had a claim pursued on their behalf by a parent or guardian.

Will I have to go to court?

You will only have to attend court if you are asked by the Judge or if you receive a Court Order.

Do I have to pay for medical expenses?

You do not have to pay a medical expert to assess your injuries. However, if you pay for prescriptions or specialist medical attention, we will recover this money within your compensation claim.

What type of injuries can claim?

You do not have to sustain a serious injury to be entitled to make a compensation claim for a non-fault accident. Injuries can include cuts, bruises, whiplash, broken bones, dizziness and headaches.

Should I have reported my injuries to a GP or hospital?

It is very important to have a written record of your injuries, by either your GP or a hospital, and if you are asked to have an X-ray or visit a specialist you must attend. However it is not essential for you to have sought medical assistance immediately.

How will my data be used?

Please click the PDF icon to view our data protection and privacy policy

The instructed solicitors will have their own data protection and use policy, you will need to obtain that from the relevant firms concerned 

Do you receive a payment for introducing me to Vincents Solicitors?

We work as a marketing agent for Vincent Solicitors and receive a monthly fee for this services, this does not effect your compensation.


General Auto Services is a trading name of Claims Centre Ltd registered in England Reg No: 05167622

We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activity (FRN: 832461)

© 2023 by Strategic Consulting. Proudly created with

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now